COVID-19 has drastically changed the way consumers and businesses transact. Customer expectations are skyrocketing and they have shown a clear preference for customer-first digital and contactless experiences.
Keeping in mind the current global crisis, this webinar is focused on how AI and acknowledgement can cut the way in the CX industry.
Table of contents
- AI + knowledge management results in
- What role do you think customer service plays in a business?
- What is the role of AI and automation in accelerating your customer service?
- How can AI and Knowledge Management come together to develop better customer support?
- How can Integrations that are empowered by knowledge bases help agents and improve their efficiency?
- What are the must haves while implementing a Knowledge Management System to accelerate Customer Service?
AI + knowledge management results in
1. Enhanced AGENT PRODUCTIVITY
2. Improved CUSTOMER SERVICE
3. An amazing CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Main theme discussed in an hour long webinar:
1. What role do you think customer service plays in a business?
2. What is the role of AI and automation in accelerating your customer service
3. How can Integrations that are empowered by knowledge bases help agents and improve their efficiency?
4. What are the must-haves while implementing and KMS to accelerate CS
Discussion point 1
What role do you think customer service plays in a business?
Sana started the discussion with customer loyalty. She quoted that customer loyalty is at the lowest right now; decreased upto 60% of pre-pandemic era.
She pointed out:
- Ability to do business online and transform digitally is essential.
- Customer service channels and frontliners should not be at the reactive end.
John agreed with Sana and emphasized how much we need effective self-service channels and capabilities. He also pointed out that businesses today need an integrated customer service and there comes the role of organizational knowledge and artificial intelligence.
Rahul agreed with Sana & John and said, the last decade has seen huge transformation which impacted top and bottom lines of businesses in both, developed as well as developing economies.
He added, I couldn’t agree more on the emotional behaviour of customers, especially when today we are witnessing a completely digital economy. There are two main reasons for this:
- Customers have multiple options to connect with businesses
- Customers are aware
He also discussed, 3 angle of customer which can be considered as Differentiator in Market
1. Operational angle (wait time, customer effort score)
2. Technological side (AI ,Voice AI)
3. Emotional angle (make it effortless resolution to all query)
Discussion point 2
What is the role of AI and automation in accelerating your customer service?
Automation in customer service is the need of the hour. There are various ways where AI transforms the customer service but it all starts with the agent experience. Technology is coming together to make customer service agent’s lives easier and that is the game changer.
Companies like phonepay reduced 60% of queries using a combination of AI automation tools and a large customer service team.
When enterprise knowledge combined with technology like AI, you can achieve all good things.
The Panelists agreed with each other.
Discussion point 3
How can AI and Knowledge Management come together to develop better customer support?
Empowering agents is the next big thing in the customer service industry. Equipping frontliners with the right technology is crucial. After all, customer service is all about the right information at the right time.
“Knowledge article is not a graph, not linear but knowledge is a mess. How you architecture your information is really really important” – Rahul quoted. A step by step architecture is done in Knowmax’s knowledge management platform Which makes the contact center the answer center.
Discussion point 4
How can Integrations that are empowered by knowledge bases help agents and improve their efficiency?
Panelist agreed that this is a highly debatable topic. Many of the times, integration actually makes businesses’ technology stack complex. But thanks to the API ecosystem and marketplaces. A lot of things have changed now.
Rahul shared experience about Knowmax’s integration with Freshworks and quoted that it’s this collaboration makes our platform even more desirable in the market. With Chat coming in, email tickets coming in, agents can easily fetch relevant articles in the Knowledge management which reduces the load and increases customer service. This actually helps us cut the way.
Panelist concluded – Integration should not be clumsy but it should be scalable and reatritable
Discussion point 5
What are the must haves while implementing a Knowledge Management System to accelerate Customer Service?
John: when looking for a perfect Knowledge management software, you should look for an integrated suite.
He emphasized below 4 must haves which will be dream for him:
2. Its got to be findable
3. Roles & rights capabilities
4. Reporting and analytics
Sana agreed to John and said – Reporting is extremely important
Rahul emphasized on must haves as per below:
1. Getting the foundation right
2. Content architecture absolute right
3. It should be findable and interlinked
4. Usage statistics- really really important
Customer service is changing and it is rapidly changing. Organizational knowledge when finding the right technology like AI, this is the core and solves a lot of problems.
They are Killing the way rather than cutting the way!
It is about your customers and your people. Artificial intelligence and knowledge management is ongoing. Adopting early will be a smart move.